I THINK I WANNA MARRY YOU in Hawaii

I have been big fan of weddings since I was kid. Wedding are beautiful, pure and sacred and not everybody’s cup of tea. Some do it just for sake of doing while some still want to go for vow renewal. Just like me, are you a fan of wedding? We, I WANT TO MARRY YOU team, bring you beautiful and affordable wedding venues, Hawaiian location with photography at its best.
Destination wedding in Hawaii or beach weddings, we bring you number of Wedding Packages to choose from. Following listed are some of the packages that include Wedding officiate, your choice of a non-denominational Christian ceremony or a non-religious civil ceremony, commemorative marriage certificate, online filing of your marriage, you could choose from:


  •     Aloha (ah-low-ha) Wedding package:
  •     Ka’lani (kah-lah-nee) Wedding package
  •     Ali’I (ah-lee-ee) Wedding package
  •     Maile (my-lee) Wedding package
  •     Mene (meh-nee) Beach Gala
  •     Maika’i (my-kah-ee) Beach Gala Wedding
  •     Anela Gardens Chapel
  •     Queen Emma Summer Palace
  •     Elvis Blue Hawaii theme option
We have option of wedding extras to add special services to your packages to make your wedding unique.
The highlighted feature is Beach Wedding packages, Hawaiian location where you could fulfill your dream of getting married to your loved one in witnessed by ocean waves. Don’t forget to reserve your date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan Your Hawaii Wedding

Plan Your Destination Wedding in Hawaii

Anniversary – Get Remarried With I Want To Marry You Weddings